All this cold weather and rain have you FANTASIZING about warm weather and tropical islands? caSEAno Travel has the perfect QUICK remedy…February 19-24 Thursday thru Sunday….Quick Getaway from CHARLESTON, SC on the Carnival FANTASY…No air required. A short drive away and in no time you will be on your way to the Bahamas! You may qualify for a Complimentary cabin. Requirements have been lowered for this sailing. Call our Cruise Lady Donna today. Cabins are filling quickly…….904-264-7773
Check out this article from Travel Pulse
Want to hear about the amazing total rewards fuel program? Read this description from Harrah’s!
- TR members earn 10¢/gal in Fuel Rewards® savings on up to 20 gallons of gas for every 500 Tier Credit milestone they reach [limit one (1) 10¢/gal reward per day, five (5) 10¢/gal rewards per month].Guests join the FRN program and link their TR card at www.fuelrewards.com/totalrewards to get started. Fuel Rewards can be redeemed at any participating Shell station.
Pair-A-Dice Travel’s Photo of The Week Contest!
Starting January 2015 and ending in October 2015, Pair-A-Dice Travel will be hosting a “Photo of the Week” contest. How this works:
- While you’re having the time of your life on a trip, a cruise or visiting one of our many exciting destinations, including Cherokee, you take photos to record memories! We would love to see how much fun you and your friends are having! Email to email@example.com with your favorite trip photo.
- Put the subject as “Photo of the Week” with the date of your trip
- For the week you send the photo, they will be put in an album on Facebook.
- Votes are determined by the amount of “likes” you get on your picture. We encourage you to invite your non-Pair-A-Dice Travel friends to like your photo as well!
- Starting at midnight on Friday until midnight Sunday, the votes will be counted for each contending photo.
- After midnight on Sunday, the votes will be counted and we will have a winner.
- The winner will be announced through the weekly email (If you currently aren’t receiving these emails, please let us know so we can update our information)
- The person who submits the winning photo of the week will receive $100 in CASH !!
- You can win more than once, but only up to 3 times!
- In addition to being posted on FB, we will post your winning photo to our blog on our website www.mycasinotravel.com
- The top 10 winners (That means the winners that have the most likes over all) and a guest of their choice, will be invited to our annual Halloween party for a chance to win $1,000 in cash in a raffle! (Each winner’s name is entered once so you have a 1 in 10 chance of winning)
- Be sure to check your weekly emails for information on other upcoming theme weeks.
- To nominate your favorite Host/Hostess for the title of “Host/Hostess of the Year,” pose with them in a group photo of 6 or more. These photos will be posted during the month of October and the host/hostess with the most votes will win a special prize at our annual Halloween Party.
- Be sure to visit our facebook site https://www.facebook.com/pairadicetravel in order to stay updated on all of our weekly photos
In order to make this a possibility, we ask that you sign a photo release form and send to photos@mycasinotravel allowing us to post your pictures on Facebook and our website! Please sign the release form attached & give to your trip host so we can hold on record at our office! We can’t wait to see your pictures!
-The Pair-A-Dice Girls (And Roy)
I grant Pair-A-Dice Travel, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the photo of the week contest. I authorize Pair-A-Dice Travel, its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Pair-A-Dice Travel may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
Printed Name __________________________________________________________________
Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
December 4 – 7
$75 K Slot Tourney in Beautiful Lake Tahoe
Airfare reimbursement up to $800
Complimentary accommodations at Harrah’s
Complimentary limo transfers to/from Reno Airport
Call for Details 800-329-3423
All based on approval by Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
Choose between these trips leaving out of Greensboro, NC!
Call Deb or Amy TODAY! (704) 542-7772
11/17 – 11/20 – Beau Rivage
11/21 – 11/23 – Atlantic City
12/1 – 12/4 – Atlantic City
12/5 – 12/7 – Atlantic City
1/19 – 1/22 – Atlantic City
1/23 – 1/25 – Atlantic City
2/13 – 2/15 – Atlantic City
2/13 – 2/15 – Tunica
Janet and Ed took some great pictures on their last trip to Seneca Niagara. Have you ever been? We would love to hear your feedback!
We are excited to find Memphis Best Tours! They will pick up and drop off at Horseshoe, Roadhouse and Gold Strike in Tunica, MS. We have had several customers rave about how much fun they are having on these amazing tours. Check out our schedule for upcoming trips to Tunica and book your reservation with Memphis Best Tours!
What do you think of the new L’Auberge commercial? We love it! Want to set up a casino getaway in Baton Rouge. Give us a call today! (704) 542-7772
We are so excited to announce our new day trip to Harrah’s Cherokee Saturday July 19th. Join Prowler Magazine as they help host this exciting trip! Call Kim for more details (704) 542-7772.
The Cromwell, the only stand-alone luxury lifestyle boutique hotel and casino of its kind on the Las Vegas Strip, is scheduled to open this Spring. The newest Caesars Entertainment resort will feature 188 rooms and suites, the first ever restaurant from celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis, the return of Drai’s After Hours and the introduction of Drai’s Beach Club and Nightclub.
Blending vintage with modern and drawing inspiration from Coste Hotel in Paris, The Cromwell will feature limestone windows surrounding awning covered balconies. The 169 hotel rooms and 19 suites will be reminiscent of Parisian loft-style apartments with distressed hardwood flooring and vintage luggage motif furnishings. Lighting recalls French provincial styling with black and white mosaic tiled shower walls acting as the canvas for miscellaneous English-French phrases.
Chef and Food Network celebrity De Laurentiis will debut her Italian recipe favorites in a beautiful, airy dining room which she says will feature an antipasto bar, with warm colors and natural lighting thanks to huge Strip-front windows. Drai will launch his cult favorite Drai’s After Hours (temporarily moved to Bally’s for now), along with his first-ever beach club and adjoining nightclub space – on the hotel’s roof, no less.
A casino, night swim parties (we hope!) and center-Strip rooftop views? Take me to The Cromwell.
Room presale begins February 24, 2014!
Check out one of our newest casino partnerships! Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel. They have golf course only 20 min from buffalo airport. Only 3 min from falls. No need for passport on the USA side.
2014 Summer/Fall Airfare Credit
Travel April 21 – December 23, 2014
Description: The Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board, in partnership with The Bahamas
Ministry of Tourism, is pleased to announce a new Summer/Fall Sale featuring a $250 Airfare Credit Promotional Offer for both the USA and Canadian markets. The details of the offer are as follows
Promotional Offer: Receive a $250 Instant Savings on stays of 4 nights or longer
Booking Window: April 21 through May 20, 2014
Travel Period: April 21 through December 23, 2014
Blackout Dates: November 23-28, 2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
$250 air credit requires a 4 night minimum stay. Airfare credits are valid one per room and two bedroom suites are considered one room for the purposes of this promotion. Double occupancy required. Airfare must be booked for round-trip travel from US and Canada gateways only from 4/21/14 through 5/20/14 for travel 4/21/14 through 12/23/14. Valid on new bookings only. Air must be booked and paid at time of hotel booking. Cancellation of hotel will result in cancellation of all associated airline tickets and no refunds or credit for cancelled airfare will be provided. All passengers must be booked on the same passenger name record for the same flight and itinerary and cannot include stopovers. Any airline change fees or rate increases after ticketing on any tickets are the responsibility of the passengers. This offer is subject to availability, may be changed or cancelled at any time and may not be combined with any other air credits. Not applicable to groups.
We love when customers share some of their pictures and responses with us.
“Happy Easter! We both had a wonderful time and lots of fun this week at the Beau. It was so beautiful! So we wanted to say thank you for making all the arrangements for us. Paula said it was her first trip to the Beau and she did a great job representing Pair-A-Dice Travel. A great trip again, can’t wait to go back again with you. We were in a slot tournament, won fifth place and won $600 in free play. That was a nice surprise. Fun!” ~Jan~
Let us take care of all of your casino travel needs.
Be sure to check out our upcoming trip to the beautiful Pinnacle properties all over the country! Let us know which one you would like to visit. Click on the flyer below.
Good morning –
We are pleased to introduce a new added value for Atlantis guests this Spring in conjunction with all new reservations for Atlantis Beach, Coral and Royal Towers, The Reef Atlantis, and The Cove Atlantis as outlined below.
Booking window: April 1- April 20, 2014
Travel dates: May 1- June 18, 2014
- One Sushi & Sake Sampler Platter at Nobu ($40 value)
- Two Margaritas at Mesa Grill ($25)
- One Flatbread and Two Glasses of select wine at Olives ($35)
- Two Daiquiris at Daiquiri Shack in Marina Village ($20)
- Two draft beers and one plate of “Trash Riblets” at Virgil’s ($30)
Terms and Conditions:
• The Wine & Dine package is valid for new bookings only, persons 18 years and older and subject to a minimum stay of 2 nights
• This offer is valid for stays that begin on or after May 1, 2014 and end on or before June 18, 2014. Stays that cross the effective travel dates will not receive the resort credit for any portion of their stay
• Guests will receive a Wine & Dine card upon check-in which will outline components and redemption instructions. It will be validated each time a component is redeemed. A maximum of one card will be issued per room
• Wine & Dine inclusions are based on availability and applicable one per person with a maximum of two per room per stay, except for Sushi and Sake at Nobu, Flatbread at Olives and Riblets at Virgils, which are one per room per stay.
• Food and beverage components include tax and gratuities; advance reservations are not necessary, however, guests should check restaurant operating hours for availability as some establishments may not be open every day. Not applicable to groups.
• No credits will be provided for unused components. Inclusions have no cash value, are non-transferable and are only valid for registered guests booked on the Wine & Dine package.
• Cards are non-transferable and expire upon check-out. Lost cards will not be replaced and expire upon check-out; only originals will be accepted.
• Wine & Dine components are available in conjunction with all new Atlantis, The Reef Atlantis and Cove Atlantis bookings during the specified booking and travel windows. The cost of package components is therefore included with nightly room rates.
Here are some pictures from the Caesars Entertainment party at the Ballantyne Hotel! Let us take care of all of your casino travel needs.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR LAS VEGAS HIGH ROLLER
Ushering in a new era of excitement in entertainment, the Las Vegas High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, will officially opened Monday, March 31 at The LINQ. An icon for modern Las Vegas, The Strip’s newest attraction will begin welcoming ticketed passengers at 1 p.m. Pacific Time.
A variety of ticket packages for the attraction are now available for purchase online with daytime prices beginning at $24.95 plus applicable fees. Tickets also may be purchased on-site at the High Roller as well as locations throughout The LINQ. The High Roller will operate seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Standing more than 100-feet taller than the iconic London Eye, the High Roller features 28 glass-enclosed cabins each equipped to hold up to 40 passengers. High Roller riders will be treated to unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding valley during the 30 minutes it takes the wheel to complete one full rotation. The experience includes a dynamic video and music show that fades away seamlessly as the wheel ascends to showcase the most impressive views of the Las Vegas valley.