We are so excited to announce our new day trip to Harrah’s Cherokee Saturday July 19th. Join Prowler Magazine as they help host this exciting trip! Call Kim for more details (704) 542-7772.
The Cromwell, the only stand-alone luxury lifestyle boutique hotel and casino of its kind on the Las Vegas Strip, is scheduled to open this Spring. The newest Caesars Entertainment resort will feature 188 rooms and suites, the first ever restaurant from celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis, the return of Drai’s After Hours and the introduction of Drai’s Beach Club and Nightclub.
Blending vintage with modern and drawing inspiration from Coste Hotel in Paris, The Cromwell will feature limestone windows surrounding awning covered balconies. The 169 hotel rooms and 19 suites will be reminiscent of Parisian loft-style apartments with distressed hardwood flooring and vintage luggage motif furnishings. Lighting recalls French provincial styling with black and white mosaic tiled shower walls acting as the canvas for miscellaneous English-French phrases.
Chef and Food Network celebrity De Laurentiis will debut her Italian recipe favorites in a beautiful, airy dining room which she says will feature an antipasto bar, with warm colors and natural lighting thanks to huge Strip-front windows. Drai will launch his cult favorite Drai’s After Hours (temporarily moved to Bally’s for now), along with his first-ever beach club and adjoining nightclub space – on the hotel’s roof, no less.
A casino, night swim parties (we hope!) and center-Strip rooftop views? Take me to The Cromwell.
Room presale begins February 24, 2014!
Check out one of our newest casino partnerships! Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel. They have golf course only 20 min from buffalo airport. Only 3 min from falls. No need for passport on the USA side.
2014 Summer/Fall Airfare Credit
Travel April 21 – December 23, 2014
Description: The Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board, in partnership with The Bahamas
Ministry of Tourism, is pleased to announce a new Summer/Fall Sale featuring a $250 Airfare Credit Promotional Offer for both the USA and Canadian markets. The details of the offer are as follows
Promotional Offer: Receive a $250 Instant Savings on stays of 4 nights or longer
Booking Window: April 21 through May 20, 2014
Travel Period: April 21 through December 23, 2014
Blackout Dates: November 23-28, 2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
$250 air credit requires a 4 night minimum stay. Airfare credits are valid one per room and two bedroom suites are considered one room for the purposes of this promotion. Double occupancy required. Airfare must be booked for round-trip travel from US and Canada gateways only from 4/21/14 through 5/20/14 for travel 4/21/14 through 12/23/14. Valid on new bookings only. Air must be booked and paid at time of hotel booking. Cancellation of hotel will result in cancellation of all associated airline tickets and no refunds or credit for cancelled airfare will be provided. All passengers must be booked on the same passenger name record for the same flight and itinerary and cannot include stopovers. Any airline change fees or rate increases after ticketing on any tickets are the responsibility of the passengers. This offer is subject to availability, may be changed or cancelled at any time and may not be combined with any other air credits. Not applicable to groups.
We love when customers share some of their pictures and responses with us.
“Happy Easter! We both had a wonderful time and lots of fun this week at the Beau. It was so beautiful! So we wanted to say thank you for making all the arrangements for us. Paula said it was her first trip to the Beau and she did a great job representing Pair-A-Dice Travel. A great trip again, can’t wait to go back again with you. We were in a slot tournament, won fifth place and won $600 in free play. That was a nice surprise. Fun!” ~Jan~
Let us take care of all of your casino travel needs.
Be sure to check out our upcoming trip to the beautiful Pinnacle properties all over the country! Let us know which one you would like to visit. Click on the flyer below.
Good morning -
We are pleased to introduce a new added value for Atlantis guests this Spring in conjunction with all new reservations for Atlantis Beach, Coral and Royal Towers, The Reef Atlantis, and The Cove Atlantis as outlined below.
Booking window: April 1- April 20, 2014
Travel dates: May 1- June 18, 2014
- One Sushi & Sake Sampler Platter at Nobu ($40 value)
- Two Margaritas at Mesa Grill ($25)
- One Flatbread and Two Glasses of select wine at Olives ($35)
- Two Daiquiris at Daiquiri Shack in Marina Village ($20)
- Two draft beers and one plate of “Trash Riblets” at Virgil’s ($30)
Terms and Conditions:
• The Wine & Dine package is valid for new bookings only, persons 18 years and older and subject to a minimum stay of 2 nights
• This offer is valid for stays that begin on or after May 1, 2014 and end on or before June 18, 2014. Stays that cross the effective travel dates will not receive the resort credit for any portion of their stay
• Guests will receive a Wine & Dine card upon check-in which will outline components and redemption instructions. It will be validated each time a component is redeemed. A maximum of one card will be issued per room
• Wine & Dine inclusions are based on availability and applicable one per person with a maximum of two per room per stay, except for Sushi and Sake at Nobu, Flatbread at Olives and Riblets at Virgils, which are one per room per stay.
• Food and beverage components include tax and gratuities; advance reservations are not necessary, however, guests should check restaurant operating hours for availability as some establishments may not be open every day. Not applicable to groups.
• No credits will be provided for unused components. Inclusions have no cash value, are non-transferable and are only valid for registered guests booked on the Wine & Dine package.
• Cards are non-transferable and expire upon check-out. Lost cards will not be replaced and expire upon check-out; only originals will be accepted.
• Wine & Dine components are available in conjunction with all new Atlantis, The Reef Atlantis and Cove Atlantis bookings during the specified booking and travel windows. The cost of package components is therefore included with nightly room rates.
Here are some pictures from the Caesars Entertainment party at the Ballantyne Hotel! Let us take care of all of your casino travel needs.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR LAS VEGAS HIGH ROLLER
Ushering in a new era of excitement in entertainment, the Las Vegas High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, will officially opened Monday, March 31 at The LINQ. An icon for modern Las Vegas, The Strip’s newest attraction will begin welcoming ticketed passengers at 1 p.m. Pacific Time.
A variety of ticket packages for the attraction are now available for purchase online with daytime prices beginning at $24.95 plus applicable fees. Tickets also may be purchased on-site at the High Roller as well as locations throughout The LINQ. The High Roller will operate seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Standing more than 100-feet taller than the iconic London Eye, the High Roller features 28 glass-enclosed cabins each equipped to hold up to 40 passengers. High Roller riders will be treated to unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding valley during the 30 minutes it takes the wheel to complete one full rotation. The experience includes a dynamic video and music show that fades away seamlessly as the wheel ascends to showcase the most impressive views of the Las Vegas valley.
We have partnered with All We Want Is Love this year to help spread the awareness on human trafficking. Below is a page of information from their website. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and follow us to make sure you stay up to date on ways you can help.
While most people think of slavery as a thing of the past, modern slavery is growing faster than most businesses in the world. There are more than 30 million persons enslaved throughout the world today.
Size and scope of this industry is hard for most to imagine when you learn that the selling of human beings is a $32 billion dollar per year industry. In a world driven on capitalism and profit, it’s no surprise that this is a hard industry to crack.
Many may think how can this create a $32 billion dollar industry but slavery exists in most things people consume on a regular basis. From the worker in a restaurant who is unpaid, the coffee we consume to stay awake every morning, to pieces of our cell phones and computers, to the labor and textiles in the clothing on our backs, we’ve created a society that wants more for less. We have been programmed to want more things at the lowest price. If you knew that low price cost someone their life would you change your habits?
Outside of items, the largest portion of human trafficking today comes from the sex-trade. Human beings of all ages, races, and statuses are sold for sex for the extreme profit of traffickers and their beneficiaries.
“Possession isn’t nine-tenths of the law. It’s nine-tenths of the problem”-John Lennon
Traffickers, pimps, and recruiters target vulnerable individuals and groups through deceit, false promises, fraud, coercion, and a false sense of hope with the intention to bring them into slavery. Sex trafficking often starts with a grooming period by pimps and traffickers to gain the trust of their targets. Mental manipulation may occur for a period of weeks or years with the ultimate goal of exploitation. Understanding the vulnerability pimps seek can help to understand a shift in the amount of trafficking that occurs.
According to the UN Trafficking Protocol three core elements take place in trafficking:
1) The action of trafficking which means the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring or receipt of persons
2) The means of trafficking which includes threat of or use of force, deception, coercion, abuse of power or position of vulnerability
3) The purpose of trafficking which is always exploitation. In the words of the Trafficking Protocol, article 3 “exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labor or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs
We are now on Instagram. Be sure to follow us @pairadicetravel . If you have any pictures that you would like to share with us please hashtag #pairadicetravel. We would love to see some of the pictures from your favorite trips. To follow us on Instagram CLICK HERE.
Join Stetson in Atlantic City Saturday, January 25th – Monday, January 27th and meet the new Mrs. North Carolina America 2014, Christy Creson! Photo opportunities will be available on the trip. Learn about her platform and help support her when she competes for Mrs. America. The flight leaves out of Charlotte, NC at 9am and returns Monday at 8:25pm.
Call the office to book this trip! 704-542-7772
We are celebrating Christmas this year by having a huge Christmas party bash at Harrahs Cherokee & Atlantic City!!! Be sure to Be sure to join us for the festivities. CALL US TODAY 704-542-7772.
BUS TRIP LINE UP
Cocktails start at 5:30
Dinner starts at 6:00
Live music, and great entertainment through out the whole night.
Be sure to bring a toy for our toy drive with “A Childs Place”
The Saturday after Thanksgiving has become national “Small Business Saturday”. While most people are thinking of retail shops and restaurants, we don’t want you to forget about us! Janet and Ed started this business in 1993 and we are celebrating 20 years of exceptional service! So call us today and book your trip! Watch the video below to see how “SBS” helps your community.
Join us this holiday season by donating toys, jackets, and hygiene products to “A Child’s Place”. We will be collecting these items in our office and before each of our trips during the month of December. To learn more about how you can help with A Childs Place click here. To partner in our food drive this month click here.
Child’s Place client children are always in need of:
- Uniforms (sizes 4T-Adult) for boys and girls – blue/khaki pants, skirts, shorts and white button-up shirts
- Other Clothing – Underwear, Socks, Bras (all sizes)
- Hygiene Items – toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, lotion
- School Supplies – rulers, pencils (lead and mechanic), pens, loose leaf paper, spiral notebooks, composition books, erasers, glue, markers, crayons, colored pencils, highlighters, scissors, protractors, calculators, folders, binders, combination locks, hand sanitizer, hand soap, facial tissues.
- Snacks – Individually pre-packaged nonperishable items including – Juice Boxes, Fruit Snacks, Fruit Cups, Raisins, Breakfast bars, crackers, pretzels, cookies, granola bars, yogurt snacks, goldfish crackers, individual cereal boxes
- ITEMS WE DO NOT TAKE: ANY USED ITEMS (even gently used) including clothes and stuffed animals which may be donated to Crisis Assistance Ministries or Salvation Army, homemade snacks, etc.
- EXTRAORDINARY GIFTS: Please contact (704) 943-9532 to discuss.
November Featured Organization
With Thanksgiving just a few weeks away we are asking everyone in our Pair-A-Dice family to come together so we can make a difference to help some of the many families in need.
We are asking each person to bring just one non perishable food item with them to the airport when they travel with us.
We will be collecting food items throughout the month of November.
You can also stop by the Charlotte or Greenville offices to visit us and
drop of your donation.
Be sure to read the list below to see some of the most needed foods:
|Canned Meats||Canned Fish||Other Items|
|ChickenTurkeyHamBeef Stew||TunaMackerelSalmon||Peanut ButterPastaRiceDeluxe Macaroni & Cheese
|Canned Vegetables||Canned Fruits||Non-food Items|
|BeansCornPotatoes||PearsApplesPeaches||Laundry and Dish DetergentShampooDeodorantPet Food|
So bring your canned food items to our office at 8033 Corporate Center Drive Suite #200, Charlotte, NC 28226. Or bring them with you before you leave on your next trip. Thank you so much for helping our community.