Did you know……
- That we represent 4 different cruise lines for casino travel!!! Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Carnival!!
- It is EASY to book your cruise travel. Simply call Donna our “Cruise Lady” with your travel dates, ship, and cruise line! If you have never traveled with the cruise line before, we submit your information along with your play history we have on file. If you have traveled before, then the cruise line will use your prior play history recorded for that sailing to determine your offer. Upon submitting the request for the sailing you prefer, the cruise line will determine your offer and you will be set to sail!!
- Your offer could be a COMPLIMENTARY CABIN and you just pay your port charges and fees. So you could be cruising with very little out of pocket expense!! You may also pay for any upgrades from your “comp offer”. Didn’t receive a “comp cabin”? Then most of the time you will get a “casino rate”. Some cruise lines will let you receive comps on the back end if you have to pay for your cruise.
- Some perks can be, FREE drinks in the casino, player card credits, transfers from the airport to the ship and back, priority check in, and tournament invitations….just to name a few!
Just a few notes
- Cruise Line has the right to final approval
- Air fare not included unless otherwise stated
- Carnival has a 3 year and Norwegian 1 year waiting period if you have sailed through their casino program and didn’t book through us.
- Want your family or friends to join you on your cruise? We can take care of their reservations also.
- Casino play is required on all sailings.
Did you receive an offer from Harrah’s or the Cruise Line? If so, make sure you call us with your offer first. Donna has a personal relationship with all the cruise casino departments!! We handle all the details and get you the most comps!!!
CALL DONNA “Cruise Lady” 980-355-SEA7 (7327)